Discover our Magic Generator Series... for Patrons Only.
You may have been amazed by a couple of myNoise sound generators before, but these ones will quite literally surprise you, always! Our Magic series is a bonus for the people who support this website. Every time the page loads, stems are blindly drawn from our large pool of high quality audio recordings, creating an ambience that is unique to this moment. Enjoy your lucky draw - now - as this particular combination will probably never happen again!
Testimonials - write yours here
• I got lucky! A warm summer evening with chirping crickets and other night animals, with a thunderstorm rolling in from the distance. I can almost feel the summer evening warmth and the calm.
• Getting nighttime insects and fire is perfect, but also rain and quiet river water. I know many sites have these kinds of sounds, but none of them compare to how nice your generators - especially the magic generators - sound. I found myself using this site at least a couple times a week before donating and decided I use it far too much to not support the site. I'm really glad I did!
• I like it when I get a little rain, thunder, and birds/insects in the mix. When combined it makes it feel like a sun shower outside, which very rarely happens but is my favorite weather!
• Reminds me of the forests in Minnesota where I grew up, always good memories.
• I am an insecure artist who tends to get up tight when painting. PURE NATURE lets me forget about the rest of the world and concentrate. I heard about myNoise only recently. Where have you been all my life?!
• Very calming. I keep finding new favorites.
• This is beautiful... My favourite bird is the blackbird... Such a melodious sound... Thank you.
• I love this one! It reminds me of playing in the woods as a kid on a warm summer afternoon. By far my favorite generator
• I'm listening to "Pure Nature" and it blocks out all other noise without being loud. It's calm and quiet and beautiful, filled with water and birds, and rain. I love it. It helps me relax, and that is huge for me. Thank you for putting so much time and work into these.
• I hadn't realised that I'm down in the dumps until this morning, on a whim, I opened this Magic Generator when getting started to work. It was as if an invisible load disappeared from my head and shoulders and I could focus again. Thank you.
• I love it when I get bored of listening to an ambiance from this page, because then I can reload it and listen to an entirely new one! Being able to explore the many different natural worlds this generator brings me to is simply magical. I suspect that my appreciation for these magic generators will only grow over time.
• Just donated again this year, to say thank you for this great site! I'm using myNoise sounds alsmost daily during my lunch-break-nap, and it keeps me sane in my programming job. The quality of the site, sounds and presentation is outstanding - unusual for these times of "cheap is better". Looking forward to many new generators! - Lynxnoise
• My favourite generator so far! Helps a lot with tinnitus.
• I'm so glad I donated. This site is now a part of my daily routine: it helps me sleep, concentrate, meditate, create, and relax. I'm absolutely grateful that I found this site a year ago. Thank you so much for creating this. Good luck on future projects! - Holly
• I am truly amased by the sound quality and how it impacts the moment. Brings relief to the worried and stressed mind. I love the sounds and smell — this cannot be reproduced yet :( — of the forest. I am just silently being dragged there by my inner self, going back to the roots... Dawid
• After donating a second time I got an email that thanked me for my continuous support, but giving some money from time to time is pretty easy compared to delivering such an awesome service. For quite some time this site has pleasantly surprised my with new and creative sound generators and "Pure Nature" might be one of the greatest.So thanks for YOUR continuous support, this is just awesome!
• OH MY GOSH. I have a new favorite. Now, I can sit outside and enjoy the sounds of nature without the mosquitoes eating me alive! All of the little extras that comes with being a patron is like Christmas every time I log on. There is always something new... and always something amazing. You do an amazing job, Stephane. Thanks for working so hard to make this place so very special :) XOXOXO
• The brain is quixotic; it is easy to trick, and yet it is our only register of trickery. This generator is a wonderful example of impedance-matching sound to mind. Call it magic, or sufficiently advanced science. It's clear, both in the quality of the sounds, the mathematics of attention, impulse, and spectrum, and in the wonderful design of the website, that donations are put to good use.
• I think this is one of top two favourite generators. Thanks for making it! The other ones I like are the Spring/Winter walks.
• THIS is why I'm happy I donated! This generator really is magic! It takes all of my favorite sounds - wind, water, and wildlife - from some of my favorite generators and creates the perfect forest atmosphere. It's the next best thing to actually being in the woods. I almost feel like I'm there. This makes me so incredibly happy. Thank you, Dr. Pigeon!
• All usual, an excelent work. A sound so pure that only a true master of sound could record it. It really takes you inside the forest. Feels like I am programming amidst the jungle. The distant thunder combination is indeed very good.
• This generator is - what's in a name - such a pure collection of natural sounds. A really tranquil generator, but always surprising: one moment you end up walking through the crispy autumn woods...and the next one, it takes you to a sunny garden where you can enjoy the sound of bickering sparrows and a subtle summer breeze. No more, no less, definitely magical.
• This is pure magic. I got a lovely combination of footsteps in leaves, babbling brook, birds and the wind sighing through the trees. It takes me back to my grandmother's woods that I hiked through daily in the summer as a child. If I close my eyes I can see the moss on the trees, the brightly colored toadstools, the leaves on the path. I used to pretend I was in Rivendell.
• I'm not usually very fan of calm forest noises, but adding the distant thunder and the fire place noises was a damn good idea! (and also I'm so excited when I see "new" somewhere on the site!!) Thanks again!