Discover our Magic Generator Series... for Patrons Only.
You may have been amazed by a couple of myNoise sound generators before, but these ones will quite literally surprise you, always! Our Magic series is a bonus for the people who support this website. Every time the page loads, stems are blindly drawn from our large pool of high quality audio recordings, creating an ambience that is unique to this moment. Enjoy your lucky draw - now - as this particular combination will probably never happen again!
Testimonials - write yours here
This is beautiful! I've loved all the other rain-based sounds, but this 'magic' blend has me spellbound! Calming, soothing, and drowns out all the noise I don't want. Thanks again, Dr. Pigeon!
I usually have trouble falling asleep. This generator, played on bluetooth speaker next to my window, makes me sleep like a baby in minutes.
Absolutely worth every penny. Great for work, relaxing and winding down, even driving, audiobook listening - this site has quality backdrop for literally anything you do.
• This site is absolutely amazing. I use it while writing, studying, reading--basically everything. The most diverse range of sounds and settings I've come across. The donation was definitely worth it!
• I had a splitting headache but this has washed it away. My head feels as peaceful as a forest after a rain shower.
• The currently generated set I am playing is by far my favorite, almost like white noise and rain plus perfect background thunder with everything and more. Excuse my English but again this is true philanthropy work. Thank you so much doctor.
• Best procedurally-generated sound site out there. The overall quality of samples is amazing as well as the algorithm that seamlessly blends them all together - without cuts, blips, or obvious looping. As a patron, the magic generators are unbelievably good. Also, as a patron, this site gives you real rewards for being one. I just can't say enough good things about Stéphane and his work.
• I've been a patron now for almost two years. This site has given me a lot of focus time when I desparately needed it and I always recommend it to all my friends! I use it for everything; work, writing, roleplaying games and to help me sleep at night. I have never once regretted making a donation and will continue to do so! These generators, especially the Magic ones, are the best!
• I don't often donate online to sites, though it's mostly because I very seldom have money to spare. I have to say, however, that the whole project of this site is so wonderful that I'd be making room to donate when I can even if there were no bonus features to unlock. The attention to detail and nuance here is art, and this Magic Generator might show it the best of all.
• It's very interesting for relaxing and keeping focus. A very professional work!
• I'm a student in editorial work and this generator does a phenomenal job to relax me and help me focus. It's an indispensable tool for anyone whose mind wanders a little too much while working! Thank you, Dr. Stéphane Pigeon, for these productive sessions.
• Such a great site! I use it every day and I appreciate the efforts to keep it running and free. :)
• Without this webpage I wouldn't be where I am professionally today. Several of the generators, especially the ones involving rain sound, have gotten me through not one but several dissertations, papers, articles and reports. I am forever grateful to Stéphane and the contributors for making my PhD life easier. Finally becoming a patron after 4+ years of frequent use was an absolute no brainer.
• I recently became a patron. No because I wanted more features (the free version is already incredible!) but because I use the service almost every day and therefore felt I should give something back. The magic generators are a welcome addition but the site is great either way. Thank you very much for calming my nerves and helping me concentrate on my work!
• I am as well one of these persons that don't especially like paying for more features but myNoise 100% deserves it, if only because it has the best "noises" around the web (I've never found another website as good as this); most of which are amazingly free. The sound of rain is one of the most relaxing things to me and this generation is simply astouding!
• Dr. Ir. Stéphane Pigeon has created an unequalled interactive platform for soundlovers of all sorts. Whether you are a writer struggling to get to the end of your novel or a mother suffering from insomnia, Dr Pigeon's sounds WILL help. You will be amazed by the variety of sounds found in here AND by their impeccable quality. Please, consider what you get in return and donate. Be fair.
• Thank you Dr Pigeon. Seriously.
• Sick friend... this helped! Thanks!
• I always love this site's rain sounds, but this is best of all because it's a combo of all the ones I love. It's totally worth being a patron. I love this. Keep up the good work!
• Looking for a way to counteract office noise and distraction. This fits the bill. Put on the headphones, stick on the Rainy Days generator and focus on the task at hand. Background noise is reduced effectively without risking my hearing by cranking the tunes, as I would have previously done. I will continue to support your work. Well done.
• What a great thing to have when you live in California during a drought! I miss the soothing sound of a good rain. My generator this time even has a little bit of thunder, which is wonderful. I like to turn on the animate feature and let it go until I get something I really like. Absolutely worth a donation.
• My lucky draw is a lovely mixture of rain sounds and dark water. I added a ticking clock - very invigorating. I was previously listening to music, but as I was attempting to create a new pattern for a quilt, the music became too disruptive. I kept losing my train of thought. So, I shut off the music, came to myNoise instead. I feel happier and more focused! Thanks!
• I'm very infrequently inclined to donate in order to access bonus features on websites, but mynoise makes every penny worth it. The magic generators are just one of endless features that make this site so lovely, and keep me coming back to it. I live in residence at my university, and these soundscapes keep me sane through the sounds of TV shows and people laughing downstairs.
• I have tried many other noise generators and sound videos. Most of them repeated or just didn't quite fit my taste. By far mynoise.net is the best thing out there and it helps me so much as I struggle with ADHD and find it hard to concentrate. Thank you so much and keep up the good work! x
• Seventeen months of graduate school. This soundscape has kept me sane during all the late nights of writing, reading, and research! Thank you!
• Although everyone around me always seems to blossom at the first rays of sun, I LOVE THE RAIN. I really do, if it's getting soaking wet or just a few drops that can hardly be felt. And now, I can listen to it (almost) every day when I'm working on my computer. Bonus is that it blocks a lot of the traffic passing by, so I can be more focused. Today I tried the magic generator: LOVE THAT TOO!!
• Nothing relieves stress at work for me like the sound of rain... this web app is so great!
• This is just wonderful. I write and this generator with my headphones on just helps me focus utterly. When it loads, I turn them all down to mute them (my headphones are very loud even with my sound halfway down) and I ease each slider up a little until everything is perfect. -- Thank you so much.
• This website has helped me to get through the hard times of my final exams. I have extreme difficulty to concentrate when there is a little noise on my ambient, so the blocking noises are very helpfull while I'm learning. I don't want this page to go away, so I support it. Thanks to the developers for their nice work.
• I love sleeping (well, falling asleep) to the rain generators on this site, and Rainy Day is especially lovely. I like how you know in general terms what you're going to get - rain, duh - but then the specifics are all a surprise. A bonus feature like this is definitely worth the donation. Actually, I think the whole site is worth a donation; this is just a strawberry on top.
• I love this one. It helps me unwind after a long day a work. Turn this on, just close my eyes and I'm in heaven.
• I LOVE this generator! I am a medical student who has to study/sit in class for long periods of time. My focus wanes, my productivity slows after days and days of this. It is not easy to change my setting (too many books, too little time and I go to school in a very small town). But with mynoise.net and all the awesome sounds and features, I can transport to anywhere & shift back into high gear. Thanks.
• My job entails long bouts of sitting at the computer. I've ran through my share of online music streaming and was getting a little tired of it. This site is pretty amazing and the sound generators really help me focus.